Friday, September 19, 2008

Amnesia's 9th Anniversary Special Guests Are...


And the suspense continues... based on Mr. Espinet's last email, I really have to wonder is it really still a mystery?

I am not letting the cat out the bag but, we have a strong feeling it's Naughty by Nature and here's why:

If you haven’t got your tickets yet, just rush over to one of the locations listed above… or get it at the door. Everything’s gonna be alright. I gotta run – my boy’s girl is throwing his ish out on the lawn – he got caught messing with other people’s property. His own boy ratted him out. That’s why I do my dirt all by my lonely and make sure I take care of my home business – make sure she’s feels my flow – you know… sorta keep my name written on the kitten. Cause when ish hits the fan, girls act the craziest.

See you tonight. 2 years ago we said let there be LYTE… Tonight, when we let the music play, you’ll witness yet another historical Toronto moment that ONLY Amnesia could provide.

Give me tonight to recuperate, and send me your comments to see if you were right about the special guests at the Jamboree.

Let the music play.


Listen to Starting from Scratch tonight at 5:00 PM on the new FLOW 93.5 FM to find out more!

Advance tickets are still available and there will be tickets sold at the door.

No comments: