Monday, November 17, 2008

The Obama's on 60 Minutes

Just when I thought I couldn't get enough of Barack and the family - here they are on 60 Minutes with their first post-election interview. A real, candid interview that really gives you insight on how Michelle and her man interact.

Points of the day:
  1. "You're not getting any more outta me!"
  2. "Barack, you slept in!"
  3. "Harold's chicken shack... car with the hole in it... and you could see the sidewalk???" WTF & LOL?
  4. "Sleepovers!"
  5. Michelle: "Since when was it ever soothing for you to wash dishes?"
  6. Michelle: "Like what???"
  7. Michelle: "I wouldn't go with you..."
  8. Barack's barber now has to come to an undisclosed location rather then him go to the barbershop to get his hair cut W-O-W!
  9. Can I add the title "MOM-in-chief" on my resume?
  10. Barack: "She's serious when she talks about being a mom!" Thank-you!
  11. Barack: "I don't tell my mother-in-law what to do... I am not stupid!" Say it again...
  12. "I am not going to compare my mother-in-law to a new dog", is Steve damn stupid?
Watch the clip, you'll see what I mean.

No comments: