Monday, April 6, 2009

UPDATE! Videos: Obama Inauguration Video Coverage

What would this video footage be if we didn't make you wait for it? Finally, thanks to my Video Editor extraordinaire Chris Ak, we have put together our Obama Inauguration footage into 4 nicely put video reels, that I think you all will appreciate.

I am not a professional video camera person and I by no means will I ever be taking on that role as my 9 to 5. But with that said, we couldn't go all the way down to DC and not document this historic event.

A big thanks to my girls who made the journey and made it that much more exciting! And to all those who weren't afraid to speak your piece on camera, you surely did make our day. TOFLO.com <3's YOU (the people)!

Watch all the videos below. If you missed it, you can also view the slideshow!

1 comment:

RoShine said...

Where is my Obama card?