Monday, January 19, 2009

DAY 1: MLK Day

So I was suppose to volunteer to pack care packages for Military folks down by RFK Stadium... thought I would be slick and leave a half an hour before check-in. Unfortunately, the METRO was packed like roaches on a breadcrumb, got caught up in a 100-person line to buy a special edition Obama METRO card, and then got extra hungry. Before you know it, it was 4 o'clock and we were off sight seeing in downtown DC.

Check out some pics below, more to follow. For now, we about to get ready to go to someone's ball.

You gotta love the homeboy t-shirts!

"What is past is prolonged" monument, yes we are trying to get on the top of it.

Franklin Roosevelt tombstone perhaps?

Woohoo my favorite, men in uniform.

And of course, my first day wouldn't be complete if I did't do the cardboard Obama.


Check back for daily DC updates, we're editing the video as we speak!

1 comment:

DJ Manifest said...

If you come back to T.O. with that cut out.... I swear! LOL Enjoy the moment girl.