Thursday, January 22, 2009

TO Remix Bus Trip to DC Delayed 7 Hours at US Border

You know given the magnitude of the events for the inauguration I would expect that the wait times at the border would be long and tedious. I crossed the border without incident and I can thankfully say that my encounter with the US Border Patrol lasted all but 2 minutes. Unfortunately Tyrone Edwards, a good friend of mine and his bus group could not say the same.

Plagued with racial profiling and a bad case of power control, the customs officers put these young people through hell and back. I didn't hear the whole story as of yet, but The Star did write an article about it. Read it now.

Want more?

MuchMusic Blog Article

If you have any other press / video / photo coverage please send the links to info@toflo.com.

No comments: