Friday, May 15, 2009

CONCERT RUN DOWN: Drake

via @AFMpeetah

Well well well, what a wonderful day in my neighbourhood. My apologies for the delayed review of one of the biggest concerts in TO history - I wanted to make sure I had all my thoughts together before I really got into it. So here goes 3, 2, 1...

LAMES

Besides the 100 and 1 bodies squeezing me up like a tight-ass tube sock, I really have nothing to note in this category, so you can skip along to the Fames.

FAMES
  1. The energy in the venue was absolutely amazing. What four grown, semi-famous and several album-releases-deep artists couldn't pull off... one young, fresh-faced, no-album & no-video having kid from the burbs did 10 fold. Read my review of the Rick Ross crap show.
  2. With over 2,500 eager and awaiting fans... Drake started his set, it was like one giant karaoke night lead by the world's greatest.
  3. Clearly, TO loves them some Drake [period]
  4. Lastly, I was able to get a good amount of video footage of the show... I have included it below for you viewing pleasure. And if you missed the concert, you can "Thank Me Later".

No comments: