Monday, May 4, 2009

Old School Video of the Day: Gza "Cold World"

Thought I would start a new tradition here on the TOFLO.com blog. Often, I sit at my desk wondering where in the hot desert hell did music like this go? When I would hear new songs (rap, hip hop, R&B, whatever) and get overly excited and think yeah I want to play this at my wedding... LMAO. Ok not at my wedding but you know what I mean. Where there is always a soundtrack to the current events of my life or anyone's life for that matter.

If you want to dedicate a video, please do email them to us at info@toflo.com. One stipulation, the track has to be at least 9 years old. NO EXCEPTIONS :o)

So without further adieu, the first one for the day Gza with a "Cold World". Does anyone out there remember Rap City (Canadian Much Music style of course!)... LOVE IT!

No comments: