Friday, May 8, 2009

CONCERT RUN DOWN: Rick Ross, Yung Joc, Ron Browz & Bobby V.

I am gonna have to apologize in advance as I wasn't able to make it out to the concert on time... SORRY. So I wasn't able to see any of the performances, mind you from the time I did arrive I was stuck camping out backstage, you would have thought I was in the forest.

The picture I was able to get from my partner A of Mr. Bobby V. and his naked short self was well, umm, yeah...

Moving on...

LAMES
  1. The 12-year old girls looking like the concert was a casting call for Little X's next production... SMH.
  2. Despite the lack of bodies in the chairs, the people that were there were acting like they were sitting in a library, eerily quite for a rap concert.
  3. Bobby V.'s so-called entourage were all operating under aliases and no one could find him after he performed apparently he went into hiding.
  4. Rick Ross walked in and out of the venue through the Zamboni garage door *LOL* and refused to talk to media.
FAMES
  1. Everybody showed up and performed their asses off.
  2. Ron Browz and Yung Joc were damn P-R-O-F-E-S-S-I-O-N-A-L, I am so happy to report.
  3. The line-up and the process to obtain our media passes was efficient and ran seamlessly.
  4. My praises go out to Teresa C. for organizing the drops with the artist for us, she made our experience easy and effortless.

TOFLO LOVE









No comments: