Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hot 97’s Summer Jam Concert

I am not going to talk much about this event because I am still upset that I wasn't there. I had plans to attend with my cousins from uptown, but it just didn't work out. I hear that some of the highlights of the show include when Jeezy brought out Drake to perform Best I Ever Had and he received a very warm welcome from the NY/NJ crowd. Later on, Jay-Z joined Jeezy on stage to perform his verse from the Put On Remix, then Hov proceeded to rip his new song D.O.A. Funny how the song was just leaked this past Friday and everybody already knows all the words to it. For some strange reason T-Pain; sans Big Ass Chain thought it was appropriate to join Hov on stage for this performance. I guess 10 lbs on your neck can take its toll. Lol

Anyway, I was able to score some exclusive footage courtesy of the Life Files, with performances from Jay-Z, Mary J. Blige, Drake, Young Jeezy, T-Pain, and so on...

Jay-Z, Mary J. Blige, Drake And MORE Perform In Giants Stadium! from the.LIFE Files on Vimeo.

No comments: