Sunday, June 7, 2009

WTF Of The Day: T-Pain's New 410k, "Big Ass Chain"

Today T-Pain aka T-Chain gave us a preview of his new chain that he will be wearing today at Hot97's SummerJam via Twitter.

"10lbs. 197kts. Very very real I don't know what fake feel like.$410,000. Hola señor recession proof. With 32 cars.Oldest child 5 and already got 4 million in her own account.I dont do dumb shit like this till I know the fams good. So don't judge me frm what I buy.Judge me frm what I do.Cuz it's so many artists that put themself before their family.but thanx yo "- T-Pain



via: Fabolous

What do you guys think of the chain? Please leave comments!

4 comments:

Ro'Shine said...

Man, 10 lbs is pretty heavy to have around your neck all day. I can get 2 condo's for the price of that one chain!

it doesnt matter who said...

he fix his teeth yet?
that is a big ass chain....
damn.
~lissa

Unknown said...

as real as that shit is,
it almost seems as if he's spoofing that whole big chain trend!

RoShine said...

LOL @ Lissamonet about if he got his teeth fixed.
I think he has an excellent sense of humor. No cool designs or gangsta emblems. Just a BIG ASS CHAIN